[tlug] git-fu

Hi,

>From a private repo on Github, I want to make a release branch (ok can do).

In a new public repo, I want to clone the release branch.

I need to get the changes in the release branch into the public repo.

So do I pull from the release branch into a local repo and then push
out to the public repo.

AFAIK, development will only be in the release branch and non it the
public repo.

I've never done anything like this.  Does pushing/pull to the release
branch from the same local repo where I push to the public repo make
sense.

Shawn