Re: [tlug] [event] linuxcon-japan

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 2:21 PM, Deepika Ghuriani
<deepika.ghuriani@example.com> wrote:
> Hello Dikshie,
>
> Thanks for the information !
>
> Can you please tell me How can i attend the Free LinuxCon Japan
> Mini-Workshop on Open Source Compliance, though i have already registered
> for it but have not got confirmation yet.

register on https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dEJzUkRjTWFKbXlqWENHaTFWWFp1MGc6MQ#gid=0
unfortunately limited to first 20 person registered.
I dont have japan linuxcon contact person :(
the contact person that appear on web only: angela (at) linuxfoundation dot org

best regards,

-dikshie-