De: Jean-Christian Imbeault <jc.imbeault@example.com>
À: Tokyo Linux Users Group <tlug@example.com>
Envoyé: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 11:44:55 +0200 (CEST)
Objet: [tlug] Installing Linux on a windows machine without a CD?

My girlfriend has a somewhat old Vaio mini-notebook with Windows and
it's just not performing well anymore so I've offered to install
Linux. I don't have a CD burner (or USB stick) at the moment to create
a boot CD and I was wondering if there is a way to download an
installer on her windows machine instead?

Any pointers appreciated.

Jc