[tlug] JOB OFFER: Cloud Computing Architect - Tokyo

Hi Y’all,

We’ve had a new urgent requirement from our client, which is a Fortune 50 firm.

Cloud Computing Architect – Tokyo – 9M to 15M jpy/yr

The candidate will join a team which works closely with application development groups to understand their use of technology and identify solutions that best meet their application and infrastructure requirements.

The main responsibilities of the role are to act as an architect in technical projects, providing knowledge, guidelines, and hands-on creation of technical solutions. Strategic engagement with application development teams to provide end-to-end delivery of appropriate infrastructure solutions. Provide technical guidance on established infrastructure best practice principals.

Skills:

-Proficient in infrastructure architecture of scalable, automated HPC deployments

-In-depth knowledge of various enterprise systems: Linux/Unix, and Windows

-Experience with virtualization technologies

-Understanding of SAN/NAS and associated protocols

-Strong scripting knowledge (Perl, shell, Python, C) or Dtrace/Systemtap is a plus

-Broad knowledge of high performance, highly-available computing environments and integration of technical products into complex environments.

-Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment

-Skills in running technical program management exercises

-Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.

Please apply if you fit the bill.

Thank you very much.

To apply, please provide your resume to candidate@example.com

Our blog: http://jobs.twc-j.com

---

Despite our firm’s small size, TradeWinds Consulting has a reputation of excellence in recruiting, working to fill mostly IT positions with top-tier financial services firms in Asia. The employment opportunities we have are rarely publicized to other resourcing companies. We have maintained our preferred vendor status consistently for nearly 5 years, through both bull and bear markets.

As a candidate, you will be treated with the utmost in confidentiality and respect you deserve, finding the right opportunities within front office, senior management, operations, IT, support and consulting.

Warmest regards,

Timothy

--
Timothy Trahan