Re: [tlug] mac mini

Hi there! I was just thinking of getting a newer mini so I'd be happy
to sell my 'old' one.

Here are the specs. Make me an offer and if it's reasonable I'll take it :)

System Software Overview:

  System Version:	Mac OS X 10.5.8 (9L31a)
  Kernel Version:	Darwin 9.8.0

Hardware Overview:

  Model Name:	Mac mini
  Model Identifier:	Macmini1,1
  Processor Name:	Intel Core Duo
  Processor Speed:	1.66 GHz
  Number Of Processors:	1
  Total Number Of Cores:	2
  L2 Cache:	2 MB
  Memory:	2 GB
  Bus Speed:	667 MHz
  Boot ROM Version:	MM11.0055.B08
  SMC Version (system):	1.3f4
  Serial Number (system):	YM617019U39
  Hardware UUID:	00000000-0000-1000-8000-0016CBA4B86C

Jc