[tlug] .bashrc not being source correctly

When I su to a different user I've noticed that my .bashrc doesn't
seem to be sourced since the .bashrc_aliases isn't being used.

Specifically:

jci@example.com:~$ su - www-data
www-data@example.com:~$ ls -a .bash*
.bash_aliases  .bash_history  .bashrc
www-data@example.com:~$ cat .bash_aliases
alias ll="ls -l"
www-data@example.com:~$ ll
ll: command not found

My .bashrc contains the following near the end of the file:

if [ -f ~/.bash_aliases ]; then
    . ~/.bash_aliases
fi

I know there is nothing wrong with the .bashrc since I can source it
and then my alias works. So I'm guessing the .bashrc is not getting
sourced at all when I do 'su - www-data'?

Thanks!