[tlug] QA/Tester position - Tokyo - 6-8Mjpy/yr

Dear Tokyo Linux User’s Group members:

This role is with our f500 banking client. The team is looking for an adaptable junior application tester. The team works with internal users to develop features. This is a new role, open because of the high demand for stable deliveries. The successful candidate should have the ability to work independently under minimal supervision.

Requirements:

Bachelor’s degree

*nix proficiency

2+ years experience writing scripts for real-time systems

Understand the software development lifecycle

Perl geeks encouraged to apply

Local applicants in HK or Tokyo preferred. Please apply by sending your resume to timothy.t@example.com

On LinkedIn: http://jp.linkedin.com/in/timothytwc

Our blog: http://www.tradewindskk.wordpress.com
---
TradeWinds Consulting has a large client network in finance, working to fill mostly IT positions with top-tier financial services firms in Asia. The employment opportunities we have are rarely publicized to other resourcing companies. We have maintained our preferred vendor status consistently for nearly 5 years, through both bull and bear markets.

As a candidate, you will be treated with the utmost in confidentiality and respect you deserve, finding the right opportunities within front office, senior management, operations, IT, support and consulting.