Re: [tlug] What the heck happened to my NFS server [SOLVED]

Romeo, Fredric, Attila,

Thank you all for responding.

There must have been a bug in the system. I had another upgrade, and after rebooting every machine on the network, it's all working again.

Though at the same time, when I rebooted my main work station, it couldn't find the primary boot device at first, so I rebooted again and it came up. I'm a little worried that these are omens of impending doom - that the problem is with my main work station, and that some hardware component is failing.

In any case, thank you so much for the trouble shooting tips and advice!

--
Dave M G