Re: [tlug] Logitech cameras for Skype in Ubuntu

Hi there,

I have the "Logicool C250" and it also worked in Ubuntu/Skype w/o any
problems... 2500 yen at Yodobashi (with a headset).  The image is
surprisingly crisp for such a cheap webcam, though it only supports up
to 640x480 @ 30fps.

$0.02

http://www.logicool.co.jp/en-us/webcam-communications/webcams/devices/5864#section=specs

-Gloria