Re: [tlug] [announcement] nomikai July 23 (Friday)

On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 22:42:14 +0900
Michael Reinsch <mr@example.com> wrote:

> Well, we won't let you into the Town Cryer unless you bring the ticket
> or have the TLUG logo tattooed to your forehead. ;-) - Ok, wearing the
> TLUG t-shirt also helps :-)

if you come at the door and scream "TLUG forever" also counts...

> I think Alberto won't be actually checking tickets, he is more
> interested in how many people are planning to show up...

that's it - trying to avoid having a table for 15 packed with 30+ people, or a table for 25 with only 5 seats occupied.

and for now we have only 4 participants registered:

   	Alberto Tomita
   	Bayanzul Lodoysamba
   	Lyle H Saxon
   	Michael Reinsch

if you are planning to attend, please help us determine how large a table we will need:

   http://tlug.doorkeeper.jp

thank you!