Re: [tlug] Cultural differences

> One thing we should mention when comparing BSD to Linux is the
> licensing: BSD alike vs GPL.
> This is the thing that affects the communities.

Interestingly the Linux Foundation's Open Accessibility Workgroup is
releasing IAccessible2 for Windows under the BSD license.

It's nice to see that someone felt making things easier for computer
users with disabilities was more important than strict ideology.  I'm
sure some may feel different but I welcome that way of thinking.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-linux-foundation-delivers-new-licensing-terms-testing-tools-for-accessibility-interfaces-2010-07-06?reflink=MW_news_stmp

Shawn