[tlug] June 25 Nomikai

If it's not too late, please add my name and my daughter's name
to the list for tomorrow's nomikai.

Ralph Sumner (me, an old coot English prof)
Julika Sumner (my daughter, a beautiful 25-yr-old university student)

(And no fair suggesting that there is only room enough for her.)

I will bring along my recalcitrant 32 GB CF and see if anyone can
make it behave. Unfortunately, I won't be able to bring my laptop.
An accident has it headed for the repair shop.

--Ralph