Re: [tlug] google ditching windows and going for open source software

On 04/06/2010 21:25, Attila Kinali wrote:
But the funny thing is, that we are using Eclipse + gcc + OpenOCD for
our cross compiling toolchain and struggle with a lot of issues because
windows isnt a unix ^^;

I use VirtualBox and XMing to have a virtual Linux box and use X apps. I cross-compile and use OpenOCD too :)

Haven't tried Eclipse much.. keep meaning to.

What are you working on, out of interest? Me, ARM Linux video/GPS systems on TI SoCs.

--
Jon