Re: [tlug] google ditching windows and going for open source software

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 1:09 AM, Nguyen Vu Hung <vuhung16plus@example.com> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 10:43 PM, Ai Ling <alchow@example.com> wrote:
> If it's going to stand in the way of change, perhaps it's a rule that needs revisiting.
In this country, C-level won't think of freedom and the policy makers
won't think of
technology independence. The motivation of changing is that: There is
a thread that
BSA may visit us someday :)

For me, another reason is that I hate the feeling of being gulty.

Godwin's reminder of the inferiority of the .doc and .docx formats aside...

Nguyen: you should push for OOo but let them use Windows formats.  You get to talk about being guilt-free and not having to worry about the BSA.  The users get to continue doing the work they've always done, the way they've always done it.  Everyone is happy!  ^_^

--
Ai Ling Chow | alchow@example.com