Re: [tlug] Call for presenters for TLUG June 12th technical meeting

On 01/06/2010 02:04, Edward Middleton wrote:
If you are interested in making a presentation in the Tokyo Linux User
Group June 12th technical meeting, could you send a mail to the mailing
list[1] outlining what you would like to present.

I was thinking I might do a presentation about embedded Linux development at some point.. not sure this would be ready for the 12th but would be good to hear if this would be interesting to people. I do ARM Linux GPS + video recording stuff.

Not quite sure how I would pitch it, maybe talk about some of the differences between desktop and embedded development, board porting, cross compiling and things. And show shiny boxes and videos.

If anyone has anything in particular they'd like to hear about that kind of stuff, let me know.

FYI this is what I work on (This isn't an ad.. I get no commission)
http://www.videovbox.co.uk/

Cheers,

--
Jon