Re: [tlug] Call for presenters for TLUG June 12th technical meeting

For the next TLUG meeting I was thinking of giving a talk on:

"Linux Networking for Aster*sk and VoIP"

covering NTP, DHCP, TFTP / FTP, hosts.conf etc., with the focus being on
the services and software packages available with Linux to allow a
machine to function as a complete system. From my side it is quite easy,
but I am hoping it will be of interest to people who are more focused on
development.

What do people think of this?

Best regards,

Simon Gibson