[tlug] Garbage

Hi tlug folks,
It was fun last night chatting in the not so bad atmosphere
and I could barely enjoy the sessions. Thank you for setting
up stuffs and everything.

Overall, I guess we all don't need to care or may care less spilt drink
as long as it is not the oil spill. What do you think? > all

Garbage is usually prohibited to throw away in a building in Japan
but that was the office so it should be okay internally though.

I'm sorry for finally changing my mind about garbage collecting
policy.

Cheers,
Ryu