Re: [tlug] CRM software for Linux

Hello. I'm Sugar developer in Tokyo.

SugarCRM jp community is very active!

We have a meeting every last Tuesday of month. Jp sugar experts are
there.anyone who is intered in SuagrCrm is welcomed. No matter you are
debeloper or a user or just twiterer.

If you have any question, post it to sugarforumjp at Google groups!

--
Toshiya TSURU <turutosiya@example.com>
http://j.mp/turutosiya