Re: [tlug] [announcement] nomikai May 21 (Fri)

> As a general rule, the Technical Meetings are held on the 2nd Saturday
> of the month and the Nomikai Meetings are usually held on the 3rd
> Friday, every month.

Well, cool... I thought I would miss the chance for a nomikai, because
I'm sure the last announcement I saw (last month or so) said they were
on alternating months. But if there'll be one on the 21st, I'll try to
make it, as I'll be in Tokyo on one of my infrequent visits.

Last time I might have attended such a gathering would have been roughly
when the animal on my 年賀状 was the same as it is this year.  Back then I
wasn't so much a Linux "user" as a "wannabe" :-)

I may not know anyone this time, but hope to see you in two weeks. It'll
depend in part on whether my wife lets me go, as I will have as yet been
in the country only 24 hours :-)

Dave