Re: [tlug] Changing a file server from XP to Ubuntu

Hi,

I think the simplest way to solve your problem is to run the file
server on the Linux machine with samba.

I don't have much confidence with windows shared drives but I think
there shouldn't be any interoperability issue, as windows machines
should keep seeing the file server as a windows-based one.

Regards

Marco