[tlug] [OT] Mobile app contest Tokyo 2.0, win an iPad

Hi Tlugers

This is a communication for all developers of mobile applications.
Android, iPhone, Java, BREW and so forth.
Every application, free, commercial, opensource, closed, absolutely everything that works in any mobile platform can participate in "Tokyo’s Next Mobile App Star"

The winner will get an iPad!! and everybody will have a great opportunity to promote his/her app. We will help in the process to present the application, just 5 minutes presentations, we'll coach you and support you in any aspect of the process.

Visit these links or email me off-list for more information.

http://mobileinjapan.com/2010/03/08/tokyo20-mobile-in-japan-event-tokyo-next-mobile-app-star/

http://mobileinjapan.com/2010/03/11/be-the-next-app-star-and-win-the-ipad/

Email-me: pietro@example.com

Cheers