Re: [tlug] Permissions on PHP script to only run locally [SOLVED]

Curt , Darren, Nicolas, Godwin,

Thank you for replying.

Doh! I forgot about the option of simply moving the file out of my
public HTML folder and putting it higher in the directory tree where it
can't be accessed.

Seems so obvious now that I feel silly for not having thought of it.

That's the most easily implemented and surefire way to accomplish what I
need to do, so I'm going to roll with that over mucking with .htaccess
or permission settings.

Thanks to everyone for offering solutions and educating me on the options.

--
Dave M G