[tlug] Off-Topic - Experienced Linux Engineer/Admin wanted in a foreign financial company.

Eddy Rojas writes:

 > I am looking for a very knowledgeable and experienced
 > Linux Engineer/Admin to work in my team (Full time). Lots
 > of work to do but in a nice work environment in a foreign
 > financial company in Roppongi Hills.

It's not off-topic; we do permit[1] tasteful, occasional job posts for
Linux or Unix-related positions.  However, the fact that you don't
know that suggests you haven't read the list policy (linked from
http://www.tlug.jp/) or contacted the list admin.<wink> Both of those
are a good idea if you think you might want to recruit here in the
future.

Footnotes:
[1]  In the current economy, maybe that should read "encourage" ;-)