Can anyone tell me where can i get  Name/Sign registration and Visitor Badge.

Thanks and Regards

Deepika

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 2:45 AM, Edward Middleton <emiddleton@example.com> wrote:
-=-=-=- Announcement: 2010-02-13 TLUG Technical Meeting -=-=-=-=-

 Meeting information

 Date: February 13th (Saturday)

 Time: 14:00 - 16:30
       (doors open 13:30)

 Place: SUN Microsystems, Inc.
        Jingumae-office, B1
        4-11 Jingumae 2-chome,
        Shibuya-ku Tokyo

 Details:
http://tlug.jp/wiki/Template:Meetings:Locations:Jingumae:Sun

 Notes:
       - Entrance Doors open during 13:30 - 14:30 only
         please call to 090-7179-3249 (Shoji Haraguchi), if you
         are unable to check-in that time-frame.
       - Name/Sign registration and Visitor Badge is required
         to wear during the meeting for security policy.

 Main Topics)

        "Nmap: The Network Mapper"
        By Matthew (Karamoon)

 Short Presentation)

        "OpenSolaris Bible Translation Project for Japanese"
        By Michael Sullivan

This month, Matthew (Karamoon) will talk about Fyodor's Nmap port
scanner, which is an essential open-source tool for sysadmins,
penetration testers and curious people.  The talk will begin with a
brief overview of port scanning for those unfamiliar with the topic. The
main uses of Nmap will then be discussed, as well as different types of
scans, scan optimization, OS detection and defense against port scanning.

Our second speaker Michael Sullivan will talk about OpenSolaris Bible
Translation Project for Japanese, and the class they will be running as
part of this effort.

If you are involved in a project or have something you would like to
talk about in this or a future technical meeting, we are always looking
for presenters.

Other items on the agenda are:
1. Introduction of new members, news about Linux/Open Source,
general announcements, Q&A
2. Auction

All Linux users and supporters of open source code and free software
are invited to attend this Tokyo Linux Users Group (TLUG) meeting.
Membership is open to anyone. There are no membership dues or entrance
fees.

After the meeting, we will continue chatting over a few beers.

About TLUG
regular physical meetings. Discussions are primarily held in English,
but non-English speakers are encouraged to come and participate.
We especially want to encourage Japanese people to attend and will make
efforts to support a bilingual meeting.

TLUG generally hosts technical meetings every month on the 2nd
Saturday, and a nomikai (social even at a pub) every even month on the
2rd Friday.

The TLUG home page is available at http://www.tlug.jp

For any instructions or info before the meeting:
   Edward Middleton ............ 090-3689-0292

ASAHI Net.
Visit ASAHI Net's English-language Web page: http://asahi-net.jp/en/

--
Deepika
080-3578-7709

Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach  - "Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."