[tlug] android complaint legitimate or not

Shawn Brown writes:

 > In your opinion do I have anything to complain about with Android in
 > the following case:

"Complain"?  Yes.  The advertising is misleading.  "Get compensation"?
That's going to depend on what the vendor you bought the handset from
promised.  If you bought a *handset* from HTC, I doubt they'll give
you anything but a "we're very sorry sir, we don't make the software."