Re: [tlug] Windows 7 -- possible C&C

On 11/13/2009 3:02 PM, Joe Larabell wrote:
I was at the Yodobashi Camera in Shinjuku today and spotted something
unusual behind the counter -- so I asked the clerk what it was...

Apparently, if you buy Windows 7 at Yodobashi, you get a free roll of
Windows 7 toilet paper -- no kidding! Since they were behind the counter,
I couldn't open one up to see whether anything was printed inside but the
ouside wrapper was plastered with Microsoft logos.

I wonder if the promotion is only a Japan thing...

Seems they did the same for Vista SP1.
http://akiba-pc.watch.impress.co.jp/hotline/20080315/etc_vistasp1nv.html

Kyle