Re: [tlug] WAN fail-over configuration in Linux-based router

On 2009-11-06 20:07 +0100 (Fri), Christian Horn wrote:

> But hey, now you can just get some /64s for yourself in ipv6 world!

Oh, I was waiting for someone to say this.

Getting address space in Japan? "Right."

I found it very telling that a few years ago NTT was one of the first
ISPs in the world to offer native IPv6 to home users. They were interested
in great part in help to solve the address space problem, of course.

So what did they give you for addresses when you asked for IPv6
connectivity? A /128. One address.

cjs
                   http://www.starling-software.com