From: tlug-bounces@example.com [mailto:tlug-bounces@example.com On Behalf Of
Jianshi Huang
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 10:35 AM
To: Tokyo Linux Users Group
Subject: Re: [tlug] Need advice to choose a router

Hi Yann,

Maybe searching on kakaku.com is a good idea.

http://kakaku.com/pc/wireless-router/

I'm using AirStation NFINITI HighPower Giga WZR-HP-G300NH, it works perfect.

--
黄 澗舌皛逅跂勉闕㉒ ㉚蛛銖蓍 樋瘤腥
蔗捥痕虁栱鈑褥卑續\xAF

⑬
夬 棱齦碵竰蛯\xE5 胙闕 抅蜩 轣蛹蜴\xE7 跚齡\xAC
韭縺黼 黼\xE5 抅\xE5 蜴齡鴣笏蜿銖 癆 蔗捥痕妒蜩揭厲跿膊褓妒蜩廊蔗迪

壽\xE5 毀嫻 轣蛹蜴\xE7 跚齡 蜩 蓖齡繖 磔 抅\xE5 癡癇筬犾銕蜴\xE7 侮扖鴈續 頏阮蜆纈 喪組\xC9
励廊
帷皷\xF4 喪組\xC9 励\xF4ヸ 梼芟蜩茘赱鈑栱艱 怛\xE2 鞜艱\xBA 蔗捥痕壒黶蓍㍽續勻隴緕\xAF