[tlug] sshfs in fstab not working

TLUG,

I'm trying to mount a network drive on boot with sshfs by listing it in
my fstab file.

I can successfully use sshfs to mount the directory I want if I type it
into the command line:

sshfs media@example.com:/home/media /home/dave/Mythbuntu

However, what I've got in fstab doesn't seem to work.

sshfs#media@example.com:/home/media /home/dave/Mythbuntu fuse
comment=sshfs,noauto,users,exec,uid=1000,gid=1000,allow_other,reconnect,transform_symlinks,BatchMode=yes
0 0

Do I have my syntax wrong or something? I did a lot of copying and
pasting off the net, so I don't know if all that business in the
"comment" section is all really necessary, but I wouldn't know what to
remove.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

--
Dave M G