Re: [tlug] Rescuing data from an EeePC's SSD

Nicolas Raoul пишет:
Hello,

My EeePC 901 20G Linux's motherboard is dead and I want to rescue my
data from the 16G SSD.

Anybody has an EeePC 901 or any other device with a Mini PCI-E slot?

If you can read the data, I will be happy to give you the PC (only the
motherboard is dead).

Cheers,
Nicolas Raoul.
http://nicolas-raoul.blogspot.com
PS: Don't backup every week, backup every day...

Well, I  have eepc 901, if you still need to copy the data, then drop me email.