[tlug] 15 Anniversary Party (*update*)

As some of you may be aware we had a problem with the venue reservation,
they had limited us to 40 persons and a sit-down event.

Fortunately, I just got a call from Alberto and he said that the manager
had conceded their mistake and had worked to get things back to the
original reservation.

This means that we are no longer limited to 40 persons and the event will
be a standing buffet as originally planned.

If wish to come along, but aren't in the 40 confirmed below, then please
contact Ed (090-3689-0292) and get your name put on the list!
We should be able to handle 50-60 persons with the current catering
arrangement.

Venue info, etc:
http://www.tlug.jp/wiki/Meetings:15th_Anniversary_Event

40 have confirmed: