Re: [tlug] Call for presenters - November 14th technical meeting

If anyone would be interested I could have a bit of a rant about HPC clustering and cloud computing. Scalability and so on.

I know bits about MPI, Infiniband, Parallel file systems and how not to build your 'cloud' infrastructure. Im not incredibly technical so it may go under everyones head but it might be worth a discussion.

Cheers,

Andrew