Re: [tlug] 15th Aniversary Party 22nd October

Quoting Edward Middleton:
> This is the updated attendance list as of now,
>
> 1.  Edward + 1
> 2.  cjs
> 3.  The Unwelcome Guest (Stephen J. Turnbull
> 4.  @mreinsch
> 5.  Zev
> 6.  Sotaro
> 7.  Kyle Hasegawa
> 8.  Mattia
> 9.  Tobias (Lurking too much, but since I'm in Tokyo now...)
> 10. Alberto Tomita
> 11. Avi T
> 12. Joe Larabell (contacted me offlist.)
> 13. Tim Meggs   [ ... the halfway mark to 30!]
> 14. Ian Barwick
> 15. Alexander Danilov
> 16. Henri
> 17. Mauro Sauco
> 18. Paul McMahon
> 19. Jim Grisanzio
> 20. Yoshihiro (And maybe +1 my friend)
> 21. Eduardo Gonzalez
> 22. Johan Berntsson
> 23. Masafumi
> 24. Gernot Hassenpflug
> 25. Norman Lin (nlin)
> 26. Alexei Anisimov
> 27. oskimura
> 28. syuu1228
> 29. Susumu Nara
> 30. Matsuu (行けるかどうかわかりませんが、とりあえず参加表明しまーす)
> 31. Hiroo Yamagata (i, I'll try to swing by.)
> 32. Ivan (Not 100% sure if will be in Tokyo then, need to confirm)
33. Patrick Bernier

If it's not too late to join, I'd like to participate as well!

After spending five years up north in the inaka, I need to get back
in touch with the community.

I might be begging for PGP signatures too, my new key feels rather
light right now.

--
()  Patrick (L.) Bernier <pat@example.com>
()  http://www.TZoNE.ORG/~pat/