Re: [tlug] Ubuntu installer

> (Let me make this more clear: if your son wants something particular
> installed on his computer, and there's no risk it's going to get him
> into some sort of terrible situation like being unable to do his
> homework or, worse yet, losing his homework, why not let him do the
> install?)

Well, he is in 6th year med school and has absolutely no time for this. He would like to have Linux, he's seen me using it, but I would have to set it up for him and teach him to use it. Otherwise, it will be out of the question for him and he will be continuing with the-OS-that-shall-not-be-mentioned.

> Oh! Well, then you don't have a network connectivity problem; you have a
> "can't boot" problem.

Yes, exactly.

--RLS