Re: [tlug] 15th Aniversary Party 22nd October

A.Tomita пишет:
1. Edward + 1
2. cjs
3. Pietro Zuco
4. Travis (no drinks)
5. The Unwelcome Guest (I'll split Travis's drinks with Curt)
6. @mreinsch
7. Zev
8. Sotaro
9. Kyle Hasegawa
10. Mattia
11. Tobias (Lurking too much, but since I'm in Tokyo now...)
12. Alberto Tomita

we need more people to sign up, otherwise we won't reach the critical mass needed to reserve the place and break even on the catering.

if we don't get at least 30 people in the next few days, we may have to cancel this event.

I saw a date, but not a time. What time do you plan to start a party?