Re: [tlug] Looking for a Dell Precision 470

The PCServer1 store has moved, almost outside of Akihabara, and have also changed their name (Otto Server). Instead of the jumbled and packed racks of machines they used to display, now it looks more like a showroom.

http://www.pcserver1.jp/shop/detail/5

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Keith Bawden <keith@example.com> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 13:46, Kyle Hasegawa <kylehase@example.com> wrote:
> Actually, I know the physical store and I thought that was their website
> but the access map on the site points to a different location.  The
> store in the map carries used Dell workstations for sure but you'll have
> to check if they have that model.

Thanks for the info. I think I will have to head of to Akihabara this
weekend to see if I can find what I need.

Regards, Keith