Re: [tlug] comand-line recording...

On Sep 26, 2009, at 3:09 PM, Bruno Raoult wrote:

Hi all, good afternoon,

I need (from compliance) to get a log of all commands typed by some users...

Of course, "script" will do the job, but the output of the commands are also there... I just want commands. And of course, as I said it is a compliance need, I cannot have write access to the log file...

Thanks if you have some hints...

I don't have an answer, but here are some hints:

This link

 http://honeypots.sourceforge.net/modified_script.html

seems to be getting close to what you want.
Or at least it has prepared for some of the syslogging infrastructure you may need.

As Stephen said, a key stroke logger might be what you need, which is also mentioned in the above
link.

Maybe a deeper search with something about logging shell's history?

Zev