[tlug] 15th Aniversary Party 22nd October

We are planning on having the 15th anniversary party on the 22nd of
October in Akihabara.  We are at the stage of booking the venue and need
to get an idea of how many people plan on attending.  We were planning
on charging 5,000 a head (is this too much for anyone?).  If you are
interested in attending could you reply to this email.

Edward Middleton

1. Edward + 1