[tlug] tech meeting videos on vimeo

Hello TLUGers,

I'm uploading past tech meetings videos (since 2006) on vimeo at
http://www.vimeo.com/user2115772 and later will also add them to
http://www.vimeo.com/groups/tlugvideos. Below is a list of currently
uploaded videos, but only those with '+' are currently publicly
available after I got permission from presenters. I'd like to get an
'ok' from other presenters before making their presentations public
(maybe somebody would like to 'camouflage' a bit their real names).
Please let me know here or send an email to tlug.videos@example.com
Also, let me know if you have a vimeo account and want to be properly
"credited".
People who have presented in 2008-2009 can also manifest themselves if
they agree with the format.
I've been quite light on tagging, so any help/suggestions are welcome.
Same goes for general comments.

cheers,
Ivan

== current list ===

20051112 Portage by Martin Parm
+20051112 Subversion by Josh Glover
+20060114 OpenBlockS by Henri Servomaa
20060114 Fun with chroot Jails by Mauro Sauco
+20060318 FOSS Licensing and Distribution by Stephen Turnbull and Zev
Blut. Part 1
+20060318 FOSS Licensing and Distribution by Stephen Turnbull and Zev
Blut. Part 2
+20060513 AOL server by Pietro Zuco
20060513 Sharp Zaurus by Alan Hoang and Edward Middleton
20060729 Installing Debian on a MacBook by Junichi Uekawa
20060729 Writing a game with SDL by Josh Glover and Rob Ota
20060923 Introduction to cfengine by Michael Reinsch
20061111 Introduction to Amazon Web Services by Emerson Mills
20070113 Recovering data with GNU/Linux by Marty Pauley
20070113 Introduction to TrueCrypt by Phillip Tribble
20070310 Introduction to OpenWFEru by John Mettraux
20070310 Second Life and coding in Linden Script by Edmund Edgar
20070512 La Fonera by Michael Reinsch
+20070512 Fun with the PC serial port by Henri Servomaa
+20070512 Fun with usb cannons by Zev Blut
+20070714 What FUSE is and Why You Care by Josh Glover
+20070714 XEmacs by Stephen J. Turnbull
20070714 Lightning talks: OpenSolaris by Jim Grisanzio; Time Tracking
that's not Evil by Emerson Mills; Partitioning with LVM2 by Edward
Middleton
+20070908 The Slashdotting by Zev Blut
20070908 About mplayer hosting servers by Attila Kinali
+20070908 Xen, an introduction by Henri Servomaa
20071110 A Ruby script for backing up using Amazon S3 for data storage
by Lars Kotthoff