Re: [tlug] 2009-09-12 Technical meeting.

Edward Middleton wrote:
Matthew wrote:
Did anyone do a headcount? Felt like about 40 people.

I think Jim Grisanzio counted about 50 but it was a bit hard to tell as
people were moving around a bit.  We had more then the last meeting anyway.

I counted about 40 and then lost track. A few more here and there came in. What`s nice about TLUG is that the group is big enough so that you end up meeting new people each time, and the diversity of backgrounds is generally pretty impressive.

Can we start having tech meetings every month from Jan 2010? I can get 10-15 speakers quite easily, and there's at least 6 talks I'd like to give.

Thoughts?

If we can get speakers and a room, monthly technical meetings would be
great.

I am happy to check on my end re rooms so we have some options to consider.
Jim