Re: [tlug] Network design

can you provide us the list of the root passwords and IPs as well please :)

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 11:41 AM, andrew holway <andrew.holway@example.com> wrote:
Hi,

I lucky enough to have been chosen to project manage the
implementation of a virtualization platform in Tokyo. Problem is, my
spider sense tells me that the current network setup is a bit toytown.
Also, our nice new admin keep breaking out in alternate fits of rage
and sobbing whilst clutching his macbook to his chest and quoting the
GNU GPL mantra style.

Im not too hot on networking but perhaps those that are could give me
some feedback on the present and planned designs before the admin
starts pulling out cables and breaking things.

http://www.moonet.co.uk/present-planned-network.pdf

Ta,

Andrew