Re: [tlug] Unix's 40th Birthday

On 2009-08-21 22:23 +0900 (Fri), Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> "Innovator's Dilemma".  Good book, but if you haven't read it yet....

I have. I just couldn't remember the name.

> Oh, I think the NSA can move even Drepper if need be. :-)  But will
> they want to....

I was going to mention that the government would be one organization
that has the expertise and the money to produce a reasonably secure
Linux distro for business use.

But then I remembered that that recently a major mandate of the NSA
appears to be to domestic interception of communications of American
citizens. Why would they make their job harder?

cjs
                   http://www.starling-software.com