Re: [tlug] [Reply: Bruno Raoult] August Nomikai 2009

On Aug 6, 2009, at 9:16 PM, Bruno Raoult wrote:

I feel sick of your geek answers...

I'm sorry, but,,,, But,,,

On Aug 6, 2009, at 4:12 PM, Jon Povey wrote:
Jon Povey wrote:
Zuco Pietro wrote:
10. Curt Sampson

11. Jon Povey

Only, there is already an 11...

... consider this an illustration of a race condition :)

(rather than my failure to pay attention)

Until Jon wrote that,,,  , I just didn't know that we were RACING!!!   Honest!
and I didn't want Jon to feel left out if he couldn't get his number!? or a seat, at the Nomikai...

We all know that Jon was using base 11, instead of base 10,
so his numbering was right.

Of course HE was! ,,,, and Of course IT was!
and as an off-list responder and fellow racer,  well, I didn't DSQ (Disqaulify)!!!,
and I thought a tie for 11th place would cause a problem for the wonderful, Hard Working TLUG Nomikai Planners ;(

Please be serious one second, please...

.... OK, Seriously, Please join Jon Povey and myself at the TLUG Nomikai so I can buy you a beer!
Just between you and me,,,  and keep this to yourself OK?,,
I think they're planning a surprise toast for us or something..  ;p

Cheers Mate!

BTM