[tlug] shell problem

Hello, my random motd the other day had this:
<SomeLamer> what's the difference between chattr and chmod?
<SomeGuru> SomeLamer: man chattr > 1; man chmod > 2; diff -u 1 2 | less
        -- Seen on #linux on irc

I thought that was pretty funny, but I tried to think of a way to do
this without leaving the files `1' and `2' around. I guess you could
make two named pipes with mknod, but that would leave the pipes sitting
in the directory. I expect that there would be a way to create two
unnamed pipes on the fly, but I can't think of it.  Also, just
adding ;rm 1 2 to the end doesn't count: that's too easy.

Anyone want to give it a shot?
--
Stuart Luppescu -=- slu .at. ccsr.uchicago.edu
University of Chicago -=- CCSR