Re: [tlug] [TLUG] Rsync exclusion question

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 18:08, Doug McLean<dmclean635@example.com> wrote:
> I thought I could simply add a --exclude="*.lease" flag in the rsync
> command, based on Google searches, and personal tests, but that
> doesn't seem to work still.

Try to use it withou an = ? I do the same for syncing data from local
test to stage boxes and exclude eg all vim swap & svn files with
--exclude ".*.swp" --exclude ".svn" --exclude ".svnignore" ... and
this works fine.

--
Clemens Schwaighofer
gullevek@example.com / gullevek@example.com