Re: [tlug] Natsukasii: MO disks

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 05:09, David J Iannucci
<jlinux@example.com> wrote:
> Cleaning out old junk, and ran across some old MO media from last
> century... looks like 230MB.  Haven't lived in Japan for almost 10 years
> now... does anyone over there use these any more, or are they pure
> anachronisms like the 8-track tape?

we still have MO drives at work, but they get almost no usage anymore.
I even have one at home, thought I doubt I will ever use it for
anything. Sometimes if I want print some digital pictures and don't
want to burn a CD. BicCamera still accepts them for printing files :)

--
Clemens Schwaighofer
gullevek@example.com / gullevek@example.com