Re: [tlug] Tlug Digest, Vol 41, Issue 14

Josh Glover writes:
 > 2009/5/14 Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com>:
 >
 > > I've always considered that simply citing a license name in my
 > > work is tantamount to "just take it!"  Here's the boilerplate from my
 > > most recent library:
 >
 > Since I use the BSD-2 licence for everything I write, I just slap the
 > licence in there in its entirety, all ten lines of it! ;)

I rarely write code that isn't derivative, so in general I don't
really want to choose a different license.

And since most of what I do write is Emacs-related, in practice, I
don't have a choice of license.  The Free Software Fanaticism has
infinite lawyers to harass me with; I can't afford to fight the
dynamic linking argument in court, although I feel very strongly that
it is bogus, especially with respect to interpreted code.