Re: [tlug] About to break down and get an iPhone

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 05:18, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
> 2009/5/11 Clemens Schwaighofer <gullevek@example.com>:
>

>> Nor do I care anymore about "open" formats.
> [...]
>> I realized that the use of
>> itunes helps so much in managing playlists, etc, that I really don't
>> care if I can use my ipod as an external HD or not, because honestly
>> it is an mp3 player. for data transfer I have USB sticks ...
>
> While it is admirable that you have stated your position so
> explicitly, surely you won't be surprised to find that you may well be
> in the minority opinion on these two points on a Linux Users Group
> mailing list. :)

Yeah, I am already an outcast, as I don't even have any kind of linux
at home any more :) On the other hand, as I spend most my time at
work, I do sit in front of a Linux box all the time ...

--
Clemens Schwaighofer
gullevek@example.com / gullevek@example.com