Re: [tlug] About to break down and get an iPhone

On vendredi 08 mai 09, at 13:48, Martin Killmann wrote:

The iPhone is doing well, but it is nowhere near the market
dominance the iPod has. We're talking about 1% (mobile phone) vs. 80%
(mobile music player) here.

You seem to be missing something. iPhone is an iPod with which you can make phone calls. I have no reason to think that within a few years, all of Apple's music players will be touch based with some kind of phoning ability.

A lot of the other music players cannot be used that way. Even though some phones can be used as music players...

Jean-Christophe Helary