Re: [tlug] Anyone else using Anthy for Japanese input?

David, Wayne,

Thanks for responding.

icon on the Panel, select SCIM Setup

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I'm not using SCIM. I'm using UIM/Anthy.

As I said:

One of the reasons I preferred Anthy over SCIM for Japanese input is that Anthy never had one of those floating tool bars hanging around on my desktop.
However, now that this mysterious toolbar is suddenly appearing, I can't find any settings that say anything about the toolbar at all, let alone turning it off.

--
Dave M G
http://tlug.jp/mediawiki/index.php?title=User:Dave_M_G